Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello, and happy hump day!

Alas, my very first post. I said I would start this up yesterday, but I've been so busy pushing out orders that the last thing on my mind is making blog posts.

I went to bed tired and sore last night. I've been working on five, yes, FIVE, Amineko cats for friends. I feel bad that I haven't been working fast, but my hands can only take so much before I quit to repose. Lately, my right hand looks swollen and my wrist aches, but I've been keeping it cool in the day and warm at night, and it feels a bit better.

Anyway, I am obsessed with these Amineko cats! They're just too darn cute and fun to play with and cuddle with. My girls love their cats. Here's a picture of a few I've made, along with a puppy friend using the same pattern. ❤



1 comment:

Comments and feedback is appreciate.