Monday, March 25, 2013

Sushi, anyone?

Last night, after I finished a friend's order, I started on another. After a while, it gets boring...making the same thing over and over. So, in between, I always make something else to get me back into the fun of it. Not that making orders isn't fun, but honestly, it's more fun when you make things just because.

I had made a sushi roll earlier which I made for my Uva, my Amineko cat. All these ideas started rushing in to my head! So when I was done with Cher's order, I made a couple more 'sushi' items. I made an onigiri, and a prawn, along with some wasabi. Man, I wanted to make so much more, but I started feeling tired and just took pictures, haha.

So here it is, my sushi alone and with three hungry cats.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback is appreciate.